If you want to get the best out of your fashion jewellery then is it important how you care for them. Remember fashion jewellery most times is a combination of stainless steel, alloy or plating. You should take better care with them as opposed to when you're using real gold or sterling silver jewellery.
These are some things you want to avoid in order to have longer-lasting jewellery:
- Contact with chemicals
- Wearing jewellery while bathing or in the swimming pool
- While exercising or engaging in outdoor activities that causes sweat
What you should be doing to preserve your jewellery life-span:
- Cleaning with a soft dry cloth or dampen cloth with water
- Store in appropriate boxes or pouches, in a cool, dry place
- Interchange them with other jewellery from time to time
- Use a soft dry toothbrush if necessary
Our 316L stainless steel fashion jewellery is guaranteed to last at least 2 years without fade. Following all of these guidelines will help you get more wear for your money!